Thursday, July 26, 2007

Take Me Out to "dat" Baseball Game...

Kevin and I took Hudson to the Braves game this past weekend. I hyped him up about it all day in order to insure a semi-successful outting. While walking through the parking lot Huddy would hear noises coming from the stadium and say "dat baseball". I would tell him yes and he would do it again, and again, and again. I think he was excited to see "dat baseball". Once in our seats he had a great time, he hit the man in front of us with his "fast car", we took numerous trips to the bathroom to "potty"...most uneventful (he does that to me all day, but I fall for it anyway just on the outside chance that he really isn't kidding), he hit the man in front of us with his "jammies" (for those who don't know they are his PJs that he has turned into like a teddy bear or a blankie...they go everywhere with us! yaaaa!)he would yell "get dat ball", he would do the wave with one hand because the other was too busy in the cracker jack bag, he wouldn't allow Kevin or I to clap... for what reason I don't know, he danced to the music, he kicked the guy in front of us in the head getting out of my lap, he intently watched the left fielder, and during the 7th inning decided that the fun was "done". Despite all the mishaps the poor man in front of us never got mad. He will probably move seats if a child ever sits behind him again...bless his heart. All in all he had fun at "dat baseball game", Kevin and I had fun, and we had some good laughs at how funny our little man is. We love "dat" boy!

1 comment:

Erica said...

Hey chickee. so I was blogger stalking, one of my favorite past times, and I found you! Hudson is turning into such a little man. Good luck with potty training. At least he tells you when he has to go, even if he doesn't most of the time. Ryder would tell me he had to go poop 10 seconds after he had already taken a dump in his pants. Pleasant, I know. Anyway, this is a huge comment. I'm excited to get to know more about the fam and to see lots of pictures of that handsome little man of yours...Hudson, not your hubby, but he is handsome too of course ;)

Our Family

Our Family