Tuesday, August 14, 2007

So far for August...

This is probably our busiest month yet this year...birthday parties, baby showers, wedding showers, etc. Kevin and I are going to Las Vegas the beginning of September for our anniversary. It will be a much needed vacation once this month is over. Hudson got a hair cut last week and looks like such a little man. He loves to show it off anytime anyone says anything about it. He started reading books and coloring books to us before he goes to bed. He says the same words (that don't make sense to us) over, over, and then says "yaaaa" and claps when he is done. The boy in him has really come to surface and it only makes me wish there was a little more estrogen running around this house. I am in the process of trying to finish decorating my living room. I have thrown around ideas for 9 months now and finally have figured out what I want to do. There will be lots of red! When it's finished I'll post some pics. Did I mention I have baby fever again? As for Kevin... well lets see he bought a new 4 door jeep. He has been working hard in this 100 degree heat to finish up the house he is building. He has been busy buying and returning lap tops because they aren't good enough (like we need anymore... I don't think I'll ever understand the obsession with men and electronics). So that is the past couple of weeks in a nutshell.




No comments:

Our Family

Our Family