Thursday, August 23, 2007

Check Out My New Tatoo...


Yesterday I decided to put a tatoo on Hudson's leg. It is of Donkey from none other than SHREK!!! I put it on his leg and he immediately told me it hurt, that he didn't like it, and that he wanted it off. I tried to tell him how cool he was, that Gracie (his girlfriend) would love it, and that no other kid his age had a tatoo, etc...etc..etc. He wasn't having it. He whined about for about 30 minutes until Kevin came home. I had sent him a pic of it on his phone so he knew it was there. He came in making a huge deal about how cool it was and all of the sudden the tatoo wasn't so bad anymore. So Hudson has "proudly" showed it off to everyone he has seen. What I want to know is why I am not as cool as dad?

2 comments:

Caseyfam05 said...

I know the feeling too Jamie. It hurts doesn't it. To know that Dad is far more cooler than mom. After all, we spent 8-9 months carrying them and then had them and next thing you know all they want is their Daddy. I give up.

Jamie and Hudson said...

i know it. dad makes everything better and lets him get away with everything. so i guess that makes me the bad guy. by the way...the water park is closed except on the weekends now:( i guess because school started back.

Our Family

Our Family