Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Red and Black...


College football season starts in 10 DAYS!!! I couldn't be more excited! I absolutely love college football...especially the Georgia Bulldogs. I keep up with what's going on with all the SEC teams, but my blood bleeds RED! I know you are thinking ok that is dumb, but my dad is a huge Tarheels fan and has always said, "his blood bleeds blue." Whatever...I am super excited and you can bet I'll be flying my UGA flag proud, planning football parties for all the big games, and screaming and jumping up and down in the living room by myself come next Saturday(yes, my husband is probably the only man alive who could care less about any sport...except wakeboarding). GO DAWGS!!!

3 comments:

Erica said...

I love that we are married the same man...I get dressed up in all my BYU garb to watch the game all by myself, and Allen quickly find a reason to leave the house. I even got the extended cable package just to make sure I could watch my BYU football. Allen could care less. Ryder will sit and watch at least a quarter with me, so that is fun. My only saving grace is there is no lake close to us, otherwise I've been assured there would be a huge Mastercraft in my driveway.

Ruth said...

Hey! We bleed two blues, Tarheel and BYU. Though Tarheel is a more beautiful shade! Go Heels and Cougars!

Jamie and Hudson said...

That is funny. Kevin sold his Mastercraft last year! That was a very happy day in my life!

Our Family

Our Family