Tuesday, September 18, 2007

My blog needs something new on it....

so here are some pics. I don't really have anything to say at the current moment. We have nothing exciting going on. Oh....the boring life we lead....









I guess I could explain some of these...the last three are of my lovely son after waking up from a nap. He decided not to call his mom and tell her he was awake. Instead he decided he would play with things that mom doesn't let him play with, but for some reason keeps them all within his reach. This is baby powder and yes it was EVERYWHERE!!! When I walked in his room (after wondering why my child was taking a 4 and 1/2 hour nap)I could see nothing except powder flying through the air. When the powder cleared I finally found my son hiding under his covers with the evidence still in his hand. He preceded to smile which made me laugh because his face was whiter than his teeth. Bless his heart! The pic of him with the other little boy is his cousin...Maddox...aka Bobo. He stayed with Bobo one of the nights we were in Vegas. When my sister-in-law put them down for bed she turned a movie on and tucked them in. When she went back to check on them they were jumping on the bed having a grand ole time.

3 comments:

Megan said...

I laughed so hard when I read the story about the baby powder and then saw the pictures. He is sooo cute!!!

Erica said...

That is really fabulous!! Those pictures are hilarious!!!

Megan said...

You need to blog!!!! You haven't given us anything in like 10 years! Post some pics of that cute child!!!

Our Family

Our Family