Sunday, September 9, 2007

We're back!

We got back Thursday, but today is the first day I have had a minute. It is so hard to get back into the swing of things after vacation for some reason? ha. We went to a WEC fight Wednesday night. It is a lower division of UFC fighting. We happened to obsessed with it so it was so much fun. It was at the Hard Rock Hotel. The first UFC fighter we saw was Tito Ortiz which happens to be my fav. Then it was like they all started coming out of the wood work. It was great! We didn't see any other celebs other than them. We both hated to come home, but we were missing Huddy terribly. Hudson was so excited to see us and receive all of his presents we got him at the M&M store. I can't wait for our next trip back out there. It is probably one of my fav vacation spots. Kev wants to move out there...ha! We'd be broke! Not happening.

1 comment:

Abby said...

I saw the pics on myspace. Looks like y'all had a ton of fun!

Our Family

Our Family