Monday, September 3, 2007

Vegas Baby...

Kevin and I got to Las Vegas yesterday for our 3rd anniversary. We got here to early to check into our room so Kev found something great and wonderful for us to do...he sent us on a 5 hour (yes 5, not 2-3 hours like they claim) tour to a new hotel they are building out here. They try to sell you timeshares and make this HUGE fuss about how it is so worth the money and your grandchildren's grandchildren will be able to enjoy this. Well I did the math and it is a complete pile of crap. If you own a timeshare you are stupid. Kevin and I go on many trips a year and we don't spend as much money as you would on those stupid timeshares that you only get for 1 week out of the year. Anyway, we finally got out of there and started to enjoy the rest of our trip. He took me to my favorite Mexican resturant, we went to the M&M store and found all kinds of useless stuff that we will be bringing home to the little man (because he LOVES M&Ms), and today we found my all time favorite slot machine, CHEESEBURGER! Well at least that is what I call it. I told him if he can't find me that is where I'll be. Posted up like those little old ladies you see everywhere here. This morning I layed out by the pool until it got too hot to handle...today's high ws 108 degrees. This afternoon I went to the spa and got a facial. It was so relaxing. Towards the end of the week I will be on a hunt for celebrities because the MTV Video Music Awards are here Sunday. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Megan said...

oh how fun!! make sure you take tons of pictures to put on your blog....especially of the celebrities!! :)

jessica said...

I agree with Megan take TONS of pics! Happy Anniversary, and have a fun time!

Erica said...

Hope you have a fabulous anniversary and tons of fun in Vegas. I need a vacation. Can't wait to hear about your celebrity citings!

Our Family

Our Family